My little girl is already 2 months old. It's scary how fast the time goes. Sometimes I feel like a week passes by and I don't even remember it and I have to remind myself to just slow down and enjoy watching my kids grow. Scout is getting some chub on her and is cuter every day. Her little chicken legs now have a little pudge. She started smiling at us a couple weeks ago and it's the cutest thing ever. She's sleeping pretty good. She has pretty much been going to bed at 9:30 or 10 and not waking up to eat until 4-5 am, then sleeping for another 3 hours. But this last week, I guess since she turned 2 months old she decided she was old enough to make it another couple hours and has been sleeping until 6 or 6:30 before she needs to eat! I'm so glad my babies got the Lyman sleeping gene! She is a very good baby and rarely cries. So far everyone seems to think she looks most like me. She is so much fun to dress and I can't wait until she has some hair for me to fix. Her hair seems to be about the same as Maxon's was at this age. They both had a fair amount when they were born, then went bald just on top, and they both had this weird long spot right on the crown. Her hair is starting to come back in a little on top though, so I'm not worried she'll be bald forever. Maxon still loves her very much and if she ever cries he's the first one there with a concerned look on his face trying to give her her binky. He gives her loves and kisses all day long, I really hope they're good buddies growing up. Having 2 kids is way different than just 1, it's so much better. Everyone (including myself) was a little worried about me having them so close together but it really isn't bad. So far it's been great and I'm even starting to figure out how to go places with just them and I! I'm so glad Scout joined our family when she did. She is such a sweet girl and we really needed to even things out here, boys/girls.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2 months old and sleeping through the night!
Author: Noelle
My little girl is already 2 months old. It's scary how fast the time goes. Sometimes I feel like a week passes by and I don't even remember it and I have to remind myself to just slow down and enjoy watching my kids grow. Scout is getting some chub on her and is cuter every day. Her little chicken legs now have a little pudge. She started smiling at us a couple weeks ago and it's the cutest thing ever. She's sleeping pretty good. She has pretty much been going to bed at 9:30 or 10 and not waking up to eat until 4-5 am, then sleeping for another 3 hours. But this last week, I guess since she turned 2 months old she decided she was old enough to make it another couple hours and has been sleeping until 6 or 6:30 before she needs to eat! I'm so glad my babies got the Lyman sleeping gene! She is a very good baby and rarely cries. So far everyone seems to think she looks most like me. She is so much fun to dress and I can't wait until she has some hair for me to fix. Her hair seems to be about the same as Maxon's was at this age. They both had a fair amount when they were born, then went bald just on top, and they both had this weird long spot right on the crown. Her hair is starting to come back in a little on top though, so I'm not worried she'll be bald forever. Maxon still loves her very much and if she ever cries he's the first one there with a concerned look on his face trying to give her her binky. He gives her loves and kisses all day long, I really hope they're good buddies growing up. Having 2 kids is way different than just 1, it's so much better. Everyone (including myself) was a little worried about me having them so close together but it really isn't bad. So far it's been great and I'm even starting to figure out how to go places with just them and I! I'm so glad Scout joined our family when she did. She is such a sweet girl and we really needed to even things out here, boys/girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How adorable is she! She really does look like you! I am glad she's good for you! There is nothing better than an early sleeper! My first baby slept all night at two months as well... lucky!
She is so freakin cute! Girls are so much fun huh. I love her head bands, hope she'll keep them on for you! Kaylie only leave hers on while I'm looking at her, then she rips them off and sucks on it.
Noelle, you are so dang lucky that Scout is sleeping through the night! That is awesome! I pray my next one will be a good sleeper. You are the woman, sometimes I get scared when I think about having another one and how I'll juggle them at the store and stuff...I'll just have to get some pointers from you! Looks like Christmas was way fun! Lets get together soon!
She is a doll! I can't believe that she's 2 months. You do a great job keeping it together with your little ones. I still think I have issues! And Holy cow that bump on Maxon's head is huge! That must've hurt.
She's so stinkin cute!! It's crazy she's already 2 months old...and sleeping through the night! I'm sure that upsets some mom's hearing about that!:)
Post a Comment