This year we enjoyed our Thanksgiving day at our house. My whole family was there and Trent's mom also got in on the madness. There were 28 people total (about half of which were kids, you can imagine the craziness). We had a delicious spread of food, including my first turkey :) I was a little scared but watched Food Network a lot the last couple weeks to try and find the perfect recipe for my turkey. I narrowed it down to a couple options, but went with my girl Paula Deen. The turkey turned out pretty good, I was satisfied with it anyway.
Here's the crew digging in
It was a great day and so fun to be with everyone. I have so much to be thankful for and couldn't possibly list even a fraction of how blessed I am. My loving husband, my beautiful healthy babies, amazing parents, the gospel, my home... I can't complain. Happy Thanksgiving!



2 comments:
You are brave girl! Not only for having it at your house but for cooking the turkey too! I'm impressed...good job. I have never cooked a turkey ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving!! It looks like you had a house full! Fun though! Your turkey looks great! Yummy!! I love thanksgiving!
Post a Comment