Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, snow... but no snowman!



We always have fun when Olivia comes over.  She is a funny little girl and always has something to say.  Yesterday when she was here she wanted to build a snowman since there was SO much snow outside.  So we bundled up and went out to build.  Unfortunately the snow was too powdery and we had no chance of building a snow man.  So we just played in the snow for a little while and I took some pics of Livvy and Maxon.

Maxon still isn't too sure about the snow.  He begs to go out all day long, but every time I've taken him out in it he just stands there and he's ready to come back inside after a few minutes.  Yesterday he got snow down the back of his coat and on his bare neck, he wasn't too excited about that.



Liv is such a little cutie.  She was perfectly fine standing there modeling for me while I snapped photos.




We were unsuccessful at building a snowman, but at least it gave us an excuse to come in and drink hot chocolate.  Yum!


I threw this picture in here to show off our Christmas lights.  I know they're not super impressive, but at least we have some!  Thanks to Deco and his buddy our house is festive (ok, Trent and I did the trees, so we can have a little credit).  Trent has a minor fear of heights and wasn't about to climb on our house to put them up.  So Deco came to help.  Above our garage where it's super steep he had to have a rope and basically repel down it to get those ones on.  Yikes!  Luckily we got them up before the snow came!

6 comments:

Leslie Redd said...

Hey Noelle,

I will be coming either on Tuesday or Wednesday, we should for sure try and get together for lunch.

The pictures of the kids are super cute, did you take that with the new camera you are getting for Christmas? What kind of camera did you get?

Tiffany P. said...

your house is gigantically huge and nice. see you at christmas!! happy holidays.

Jacci said...

he is the cutest boy ever! isnt this age so much fun!

tanya.... said...

How much fun! Your house is way cute!! Funny story of how the lights got up!!

Heats said...

Thanks for being a SUPER AUNT! Livvy loves to come to your house to play. You did a great job on the pics!

Brittany said...

I love the pictures of the kids in the snow! Very cute! Nice job on the lights too!