Thursday, December 4, 2008

Temple Square and finger painting



Last night we went up to Temple Square to walk around and see the lights.  It was beautiful as always.  Maxon liked running around and he only managed to sneak under the fence thing around the nativity once.  He of course loved the water fountains, he really wanted to take a dip.  It was chilly but I've definitely had colder nights walking around Temple Square at Christmas time.  Little Scout was in the stroller all bundled up, so she didn't get in on an picture taking.  


How cute is that?!


Livvy comes over on Thursdays for a couple hours and this morning I decided to bust out the finger paints to entertain her and Maxon.  I think they enjoyed themselves.  We've definitely got some artists in the making on our hands.  Livvy painted the sun (the green and yellow blob) and a snake (the blueish blob next to the sun).  I'm not sure what her third picture that she is painting in this picture was.  She did a great job.

I think Maxon got more paint on his high chair and clothes than he actually got on the paper!


Cute little Livvy getting her paint on

6 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

looks like lots of fun. I love temple square @ christmas time! It's one of my favorite things to do. Scouts blessing looks like it went well, it's great you had your whole family there. She is so cute!

The Bradshaws said...

You are always doing so much fun stuff. Finger painting...you are a good, patient mom! Looks like Thanksgiving was so much fun, of course you did good with the Turkey, you are like Betty Crocker these days. Are you going to the shin dig on Monday night? I still need to get you Scout's present.

Jacci said...

Those are fun pictures! I havent tried the painting thing yet, we are still trying to not bite the crayons! I was wondering if you would email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card.
akagorgeous@hotmail.com, thanks! your kids are dariling. we should really try to get together!

Cori Carpenter said...

Hey Noelle! I hope you don't mind, I just happen to see your comment on Brittany's page! You have such a cute family!! I love the name Scout...she looks adorable! And your little boy is darling!! Hope all is well!!

Heats said...

Thanks for being such a great Aunt! Livvy loved that. (I am not sure if I would attempt that).

Brittany said...

What a fun trip to temple square! I can't wait to go there while we're in Utah! What a fun mom you are busting out the finger paints! Looks like the kids had lots of messy fun!