Who knew you could go to Macey's grocery store and while inside the store you could bounce in a bouncy house......

Listen to a "live band"....

or get a free massage!

That's right! This afternoon I ran to the local Macey's to purchase a few items for the Super Bowl party tomorrow and this is what I walked into! A massive super bowl tailgate party! There were other activities going on too that I didn't get pictures of, like face painting and carnival games! For future reference, don't go to Macey's the day before the Super bowl unless you want to party! It was so distracting that it might even cause you to leave your baby in the car on accident while you went into the store! I'm just sayin', I would totally understand if that happened to someone!



2 comments:
I just dont know that I would feel right about getting a massage in the grocery store...maybe if someone fed me grapes at the same time. :-)
Looks like quite the party! I would understand being distracted while you're at the grocery store trying to pick up a few things. Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment