Friday, January 16, 2009

Time to clean the carpets!!




I just wanted to announce that Halle and I are now friends.  It's been a long 6  months since she joined our family and the house training thing just about got her kicked out more than once.  I think somehow it finally clicked!  Over Christmas break we tried to "lease" her to Aunt Carol.  Aunt Carol has an actual contract, singed and dated by her, that she will never own another dog as long as Jeff is alive.  We tried to find a loop hole in the contract and figure out how to just "lease" Halle to her, but that didn't work.  So we returned home with Halle.  And I'm glad we did because that seems to be right when she finally figured out that our house is not her toilet.  Maybe the talk of us getting rid of her scared her or something, but whatever it was, I'm so glad she finally figured it out!  Time to clean the carpets!!

8 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

gross... :)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I'm glad she figured it out and now you two can be friends:)

Jessie said...

Sounds a lot smarter then my dogs!! Im also looking to lease out my dogs...i am becoming less and less concerned about their well-being. AHHH!! SO AGGRAVATING!!

The Lymans said...

I'm sorry we have caused you stress in your life by giving you Halle. I hope you will learn to love her like we love Ellie! mom

Emily said...

Whew! Also, I heard you printed your blog. I have been looking at doing that but don't know who to use and where to start...HELP!

Brittany said...

Yea, that's frustrating! When Jack was sick for those 2 weeks I was nearly in tears because of all the carpet scrubbing I had to do! It gets real old real fast!!

Anonymous said...

I really need to get your carpet cleaner back to you! I keep forgetting about it. I've had it for a long time now! I'll see if I can bring it up in the next couple of days. Sorry! :S lol

Heats said...

OH man, it is about time. I am glad it only took you 6 months. Curtis took a year and I don't even know how many times I threatened his life and J's for buying it. lol.