Sunday, January 18, 2009

My little stud



When Maxon was born my friend Ula gave me the cutest little outfit, but I thought at the time he would never fit into it.  Well I noticed it in the back of his closet the other day and decided to pull it out to see if it would fit yet, and it did!  He looked so dang cute!  It's a little suit with a shirt and hat that match and he looked like such a little stud in that hat!  Seriously, it doesn't get cuter than that!

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Shut up! I want to steal him!!

Yo said...

He is adorable!! Thanks again for a great dinner the other night - you are an amazing cook. Dana kept raving about how good the pasta was!
Thanks for letting me know about blurb too - makes blogging more worthwhile knowing I can print it and have some kind of record to keep.
I've been trying to figure out how to write captions under each picture - whenever I do it all my pics just download first and then the text is at the very bottom - I noticed your text is mixed in with your pictures - how do you do that?

Andy & Alicia said...

Oh my! He is so cute. I love the hat, and the look he's giving.

Jacci said...

he is so cute! is he in nursery yet?

Leslie said...

Could he be any cuter? (done with a Chandlerism from friends) We need to get together again sometime, it was fun to see everyone at lunch during Christmas.

Tiffany P. said...

hahaha. he really is posing too. It was good to see you and chubby Scout the other day.

Marilyn said...

So stinkin' cute Noelle!

Inouyes said...

I love it he is so HANDSOME! What a stud:)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

way way cute

Laici said...

That is straight-out-of-a-movie-or-magazine-cute Noelle! Absolutely love it!