Everyone loves some good chubby kissy cheeks and my kids definitely got 'em.
This is Scout and Maxon at about the same age. I seriously can't help but just kiss them all day long and maybe now you understand why. Cheeks like that are made for kissin', you just can't resist!
HELLO. i am a girl named noelle, married to a boy named trent. together we are raising our three kids and stumbling through this thing called parenting. with a five year old, three year old and a one year old, things can get pretty interesting around here. each day is an adventure and i wouldn't want to spend it with anybody else.
3 comments:
OH YEAH!!
Kissy Cheeks are the best!!! My mom always would tell me that Crew looked like he was storing nuts in his cheeks for the winter. Too cute!
I love those chubby cheeks! So cute!! I think I'd kiss 'em all day long too!:)
So cute! Nothing's better than some chubby cheeks. In fact all things chubby on babies are great.
Post a Comment