After a long pregnancy, Deco and Kera welcomed little baby Aleyah into their family last Wednesday morning (July 1st) at 12:43 AM weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz. She is so sweet and has a cute little round face. On Tuesday, when she was just 6 days old, I got to go take some pictures of her. Photography is just 1 of many hobbies (sewing, triathlons, making cakes..) I've picked up in the last few months. I don't claim to be professional at all, just think it's fun. Here are a few of my faves...



She was such a sweetie and only peed on Kera once! I've started a separate photography blog to post more pics on. Like I said, I'm very amateur and don't claim to be any kind of professional. I don't really plan on trying to make a business of it, but I really enjoy doing it. So if any of you want to volunteer your kids or yourselves for some practice, I'd love to! I'll work on uploading all of my pics to my photo blog so if you wanna check it out it's
noellepix.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Noelle,
Those are AWESOME!!! They look very professional to me so I don't know what your talking about....
Im on my way to go look at your photog blog! :-)
If you're around my area towards the end of August I would love you to take some pics of my little boy. She is a very feminine looking little girl, so cute. pictures look really good too!
These pictures are beautiful Noelle. I'm sure it's in part because Aleyah is beautiful but you did a great job!
Noelle, I just saw Mariln's pics too - you are really good. I have seen your cakes too. I wish that I was so multi-talented.
Oh wow...those are absolutely beautiful. Wish we lived closer, we would love you to do some of Alex.
She is adorable! I love the pictures! We can be your volunteers anytime!
Wow I'm so impressed! These turned out adorable! You can practice on my girls! 2 babies at once will be a good challenge for you! :)
Post a Comment