Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scout is 1 week old




Little Scout is 1 week old and has already changed a lot.  So far, she is a great baby and doesn't cry much.  She is sleeping pretty good, just wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours.  She is so sweet and I just can't help but kiss her all day long.  My mom was here all week last week and was such a HUGE help!  She spent an entire day cooking meals that could freeze so that I don't have to cook for a while :)  Thanks so much mom!  I have to admit, I was a little afraid of her leaving and me being left alone with 2 babies for the first time.  I survived though.  I just don't know how I can ever leave the house.  I had to take Scout in to the hospital to have her jaundice levels re-checked because they were a little high, and even though Trent met me at the hospital to watch Maxon, I still had to figure out how to get both kids out of the car and into the hospital.  I got Maxon out first, which was a mistake because if I set him down for 2 seconds he would take off, so I couldn't get Scout out.  Luckily Trent came to my rescue.  I'm still figuring things out.  Here are a couple other random pictures I've taken the last few days.



Maxon loves his little sister and has been so good with her.  He's so cute and gets worried when she cries.  He always wants to put her binky in her mouth and her hat on her head.  When people come by to see the baby he knows they're here to see her and will run over to her and point at her and show her off.  I know he's going to be such a good big brother!



18 comments:

Leslie Redd said...

So, so, so, cute. I bet you are just so in love with her. Maxon looks so cute with her, I bet he is the sweetest big brother.

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Your kids couldn't possibly be any cuter! I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to love on her (I will probably be out there at the beginning of the year!) Love you tons and congratulations!

Jenn said...

Your kids are adorable! Scout is beautiful.
Jenn Crandall

Kathryn said...

I am so glad that scout could share a birthday with Ave. Averie was also really excited when I showed her Scout and told her that they had the same birthday! she is so cute Congratulations!

Autumn said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations you guys!! I love all of her clothes! Don't you just love dressing baby girls!! Maxon looks so cute with her! I can't believe you have 2 babies!! Good luck!!

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness Noelle! CONGRATS!! She is beautiful! That is so crazy that pic of the cord! Its things like that that I sort of wanted to see but never got to with the cecarian. I hope all is well! She is so adorable, just like her big brother!!

Marilyn said...

YOU'VE BEEN BOO-ED - come to my blog for your treat!

We love you Scout! And you too Maxon!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

What a sweetheart! She is so cute noelle and I love that Maxon is loving her. You'll get used to the two kid thing. It is way hard @ first and then you kind of establish a routine. Those cord pics are insane, that is so crazy that she did that. I love that your dad said it's bc her name is Scout. cute pics!!

The Lymans said...

YOU'VE BEEN BOO-ED - come to my blog for your treat!

Jacci said...

Congratulations! she is adorable! good luck with everything! you are amazing!

Emily said...

She is truly darling!! Maxon is a great kid and he'll protect Scout for the rest of her life I'm sure. That knot is pretty impressive!

Heats said...

That is so cute Noelle! We love them! Livvy thinks she is so so so. She saw the picture and said "who is that cute baby with the bow in her hair" I said Scout. She said "OH! She sure is cute!"

Brittany said...

Scout is so dang cute! She's already getting so big and I love her cute outfits! Maxon looks like such a great big bother! I love that he points at her when people come over to visit.:) So cute!

Inouyes said...

She is just cute as a button congratulations!

Camryn said...

she's so cute maxon looks huge compared to here congrats

Camryn said...

she's so cute maxon looks huge compared to here congrats

Camryn said...

she's so cute maxon looks huge compared to here congrats

Chris said...

Congratulations Noe - glad you guys are doing well and are happy - we are anxious for grand kids - yours are adorable - of course ours will even be cuter. LOL -