Last night we took Maxon to the Hee Haw corn maze in Pleasant Grove. There's a little farm with animals and he loved looking at them.
This is Maxon checking out the cute little bunnies. He loved them and would get so excited when they'd come over by the fence by him.


They had this big huge slide that Trent took Maxon down. I'm not sure Maxon thought it was super fun (or Trent for that matter). You'd actually go pretty fast down it, and I thought maybe I should try it and see if it would put me in labor, but I decided against that. I was a little worried about the landing at the bottom hurting my back.

This is Maxon checking out the cute little baby piggies. They were way cute! They were like cuddling up to their mom in the pen. Maxon loved them.

We made it through the corn maze thanks to my ability to sing the Utah train song, naming all the counties in Utah. Thank you Blanding elementary! We finished the night off at The Pizza Factory and ate a huge Brownie sundae and some berry pie that was delicious! Exactly what I needed at 9 PM!



2 comments:
Sounds like fun! That slide looks vicious! I love the Pizza Factory and I miss it! I just told Bryce that we have to go there the next time we're in Utah! Yummy!
I am glad you didn't go down that slide and secretly I think Scout is too! :)
Post a Comment