
For Halloween Maxon was Pluto and Scout was a cute little bee. I bought Maxon's costume a while ago and he was pretty much terrified of it and would freak out if I ever even pretended like I was going to put it on him. A couple weeks before Halloween our ward had a Halloween party and the kids were supposed to dress up so I got out the costume and for some reason he just let me put it on him and he kept it on all night, even the big dog head! So that gave me hope that he might actually wear it on Halloween. And he did. He was the cutest little Pluto ever! And even though Scout's bee suit was a little big, she was pretty dang cute too. It was raining when we tried to go trick or treating, so it got cut a little short, but I don't think Maxon cared too much. He was happy with 1 bag of M&M's, that was all he needed :)
6 comments:
So good to see you yesterday! You look so good and I loved your hair! Conrats on having 2 cute kids
I love to see all the kids in their costumes! What a cute little pluto and bee you have! I'm glad Maxon cooperated cause he sure looks cute!:)
You have got 2 VERY cute little kids. You are such a cute little mom. I LOVE their bedrooms too.
So adorable!
They are both soooo cute! You are a darling family.
Very cute. I'm glad you made it out that night!
Post a Comment