Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monday night football!




What a perfect way to open the season!  Broncos VS Raiders on Monday night!  We got all decked out in our Bronco gear to watch the Broncos SLAUGHTER the Raiders last night ending with an oh-so-beautiful score of 41-14.  I didn't get a picture of anyone wearing the Bronco foam head, but you better believe we own one.  But how cute are Maxon and daddy in their matching Champ Bailey jerseys?!  And have you ever seen a cooler chair than Maxon's little football chair?!  We bought it for his new Broncos football room that is in the works!


5 comments:

Heats said...

That is so cute. I am glad he loves the chair? Bronco room? He is pretty lucky to have creative parents who think of crazy ideas for the room. I like the race car bed idea!

Jacci said...

holy cow I didnt know you guys were Broncos fans too. we also dressed up. I didnt take any pictures though. we should get together for a game sometime. I will call you soon. I love the chair where did you find it?

JEN MARX said...

That chair is awesome! Maxon is such a stud! I like your new background and header too. Did you make it yourself!

Brittany said...

That chair is seriously cool!! Little Maxon looks like a little stud of course! I'm sure his new Broncos room is going to look way cool!

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

I cant get over how cute Maxon is! Your little girl is going to be georgous!!
Hopefully Crew makes his entry into the world within the next week! I will keep you posted! Hope all is well! And by the way..you need to post pics of your cute prego self! Im sure you look adorable as always!