Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is summer really over already?



Usually, when fall rolls around I'm super excited for the cooler weather, soup, wardrobe change and pumpkin bread, but this year I have mixed feelings about it all.  Although Maxon and I did get in some pretty good time at 7 peaks, summer just wasn't quite long enough.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to enjoy all that fall has to offer.


This was our last trip to 7 peaks.  It was on a Friday afternoon and Trent even got to join us.  It was actually a little chilly with the breeze, so we didn't stay very long.  It was a little over a month ago.


A few weeks ago our friends, the Andrus', invited us to their cabin.  It was way fun and the weather was so nice.  We were only there one night, but it was fun.  The boys all got up and rode motorcycles and the girls just got to relax and talk.  Thanks Andrus'!

I guess I've accepted the fall, my cinnamon/pumpkin scented oil is burning and I have made 2 batches of pumpkin/chocolate chip bread.  And I've definitely enjoyed dressing Maxon in fall clothes.  OK fine, bring on the fall!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I feel the exact same way about the approach of fall. Summer was too short but I am trying to get psyched for fall but it's not happening too quickly. Oh well, bring it on anyway huh?:)

Jacci said...

Hey noelle, Thank you for the invite. we are acutually going to be busy that sunday. we really do want to get together. maybe after you have your cute baby. let us know though, anytime other than that sunday will work for us. hope you are all well. talk to you soon.