Monday, September 22, 2008

1 month left - pregnancy update!



I really try to avoid pictures of myself when I'm pregnant because I pretty much look like an oompa loompa, but I've had a few requests to post a picture so here you go.  Just one month to go!  So far, the pregnancy has gone really smooth and easy.  I'm just getting to the uncomfortable somewhat miserable part.  I went over 5 days with Maxon, so I've tried to prepare myself for that.  I have my induction date set for Oct. 23rd, so at least I won't have to endure going 5 days over again.  Those were probably the longest 5 days of my life!  I'm starting to get really anxious to meet my little girl.  I can't believe she'll be here in the next 4 1/2 weeks!

7 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

You have nothing to worry about Noelle, you look great. It was fun having Cash and Maxon so close, maybe we'll catch you on your round 3 and do it again... :) Good Luck, it's super intense whats going to happen, make sure to call and keep me posted.

Heats said...

oompa loompa? seriously? Not even. You are darling pregnant. I can't wait to meet her either!!!

Kim said...

You look so cute! I can't wait for her to come out. I want to hold a newborn! (of course, not enough to get preg myself, I'll just use you!)

Leslie Redd said...

I have been waiting forever for you to post a picture. You do not look like an oompa loompa, you look so cute, I am jealous.

I am with Tiff tell me when you are going on round 3 (maybe you could wait a minute this time =) and I can have my first, Tiff can have her 2nd and you have your 3rd all together.

Brittany said...

You look great!! I definitely don't see an Oompa Loompa! I hope this last month goes by fast for you & you can finally meet your little girl! She's going to be beautiful of course!!

Kim said...

Noelle!!!! You look so stink'n cute I can hardly stand it! I hope I'll be half as cute when I'm prego!

The Lymans said...

Cutest oompa loompa I ever saw!