I don't care what you say, those are some cute kids!!!
Here's some of the crew...
He got lots of great presents and loved them all! Thank you everyone!
The day Maxon was born my life was changed forever. I've dreamed of being a mom for as long as I can remember and being his mom definitely lived up to all of my dreams. It has been such a fun 2 years and I am so lucky to get to stay home and see him grow up. We have so much fun together and he always keeps me entertained. He is such a great big brother to Scout. He is very sweet to her and even shares his toys. He always wants to share his food with her too. Not always a good thing, but he has good intentions. You always hear about the "terrible twos", and although he can throw some of the loudest and most spectacular tantrums, he can also give some of the biggest and best hugs. He has days where he's a mama's boy and I could just cuddle him all day. He is a sweet sweet boy and I love him more than anything! Love you baby!



1 comments:
that was a sweet post that one day he will read over and over again!
Post a Comment