I took the kids over to a park a few days ago to take some pictures of them. Here are a few, you can see more and higher quality ones here on my photo blog.

With big brown puppy dog eyes like that, I don't know how they could ever not get what they want!






3 comments:
It's not just you...those are some dang cute kids! Radley sure has the hots for Scout!
hey noelle I was wondering if when you are here in Sept. if you would take some pictures of Adison...I have an appt. for my kids the end of Oct. with brooke but I wanted some of addie while she is little. just if you have time while you are here anyway let me know if you think you will have time or not. thanks!
Those pictures are awesome!! And the kids in them are even cuter!! They are so precious!! How do you ever say no?:)
Post a Comment