This summer we've spent a lot of time out on the boat. Maxon and Scout both love it! They are both always so happy to be on the boat. I haven't gotten quite as comfortable on the wake board as I'd hoped, but I'm getting there. If you've never seen or tried wake surfing, you need to! The rope is way short and you're literally a few feet away from the back of the boat. The boat only goes about 10 mph. The idea is to get your surf board to ride the wake just behind the boat and be able to let go of the rope. I've only seen that done a couple times, but it's still fun to try. Last time we were out Trent decided Maxon needed to surf with him. He held Maxon until he was up, then slowly lowered him down til he was standing on the board with him! Maxon wasn't real sure how he felt about it. He wasn't super excited, but he wasn't really scared either. It was pretty cute! These pictures didn't turn out super clear and they're pretty dark for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I freakin love that kid!
That is awesome that Maxon would surf with Trent!
Some of our good pals are pros on the wake surf. They can let go for a LONG time, and by long time, I mean, like 5-10 min. Which is pretty long!
Looks like fun!!!
That is so CUTE. Maxon is such a cool little guy!
Your kids are super cute!
I tried wake boarding for the first time this summer and SUCK, so maybe surfing is more my thing I will have to try it sometime, 10 mph sounds more like my speed lol.
your blog is super cute!
Hey Noelle,
I was blog hoping and thought that I would leave you a quick note, I am coming up to do a wedding the end of Sept, but, I don't know if I will have time for anything else, if you guys are coming anytime soon I will try and fit you in, as of now I am booked until the end of November, if I do have a chance to come that way to do shopping or anything else I will call you or write you, I have a few people wanting picts that way so I will let you know, thank you so much for contacting me I would love to do your pictures sometime! So please lets do something while you are here sometime.
Thanks so much.
brookie
That's pretty cute! He's going to be doing it by himself soon enough.:)
Post a Comment