Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 months old!




Scout is 4 months old and chubby as ever.  She has the cutest little chubby legs.  I love em!  She is not sleeping so great though.  When I wrote the whole "2 months old and sleeping through the night" post.... she reverted!  She got a cold about a month later and had a really bad week of sleeping, and then has never gone back.  She wakes up about 3:30 to eat and then again at 6:30.  And the last couple weeks she's even gotten worse.  Just waking up peridoically and I have to hold her and get her back to sleep.  I started giving in and just putting her in bed next to me cuz that seemed to help her sleep better, but even that lately doesn't work.  When Maxon started doing this same thing at about the same age, his doc said it was time for him to move out of our room.  So.... I guess it's time for her to get the boot too.  I think she's about to give up on nursing too.  Just like Maxon did at this age, she gets frustrated and freaks out after just a couple minutes of nursing.  I think in the next month we'll probably just be on bottles.  She doesn't roll over yet, but tries really hard and has come very close.  She is a very happy little girl.  She's always just cheesing it and laughing.  She's very ticklish, so it's easy to get her laughing.  She is a little jabber box and makes a lot of noise.  More than Maxon ever did at this age I think.  She weighs 15 lbs. 4 oz. and is 24 3/4" tall.  People are constantly telling me how beautiful she is.  I have heard from multiple people that her face and features are all perfect and proportioned, and her skin is beautiful, and I have to say I agree.
When I found out I was pregnant when Maxon was only 6 months old, I was a little scared, and everyone I told was a little scared for me.  But honestly, she's been such a good baby, I would recommend it!  Maxon didn't seem to have any jealousy when she was born, he just loves her and kisses her all day.  It's so fun to go through all her "firsts" and watch her grow.  I already forgot how much I love the baby stages, even though Maxon was just there.  Every month she changes so much, and every month she just gets more and more fun.  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

She REALLY is adorable Noelle!!! You definitely make some good lookin' kids!!

Her and Crew would make a great match! ;-)

Ya know, Crew doesn't sleep through the night either. Never has, but I do feel lucky that I put him down at 7:30, he sleeps till 2ish....then right back down till about 7:30-8ish the next morning.
But I will say, we did go through a phase were he wanted to nurse a couple of times a night as apposed to just once. And just like you...I GAVE IN!! Its hard when your tired not too.

I swear, you will do anything for sleep!!

Heats said...

4 months already? Wow, time flies too fast. She is a beautiful beautiful baby and I love her!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

She's such a cutie! I understand the not sleeping through the night thing. I swear it's a battle!! She'll get it eventually. I can't believe she's allready that old!! Almost time for number three:) jk

tanya.... said...

I love those chubby cheeks!! She is so adorable.