

And with Maxon out of the crib, it was Scout's turn to make the scary move out of our room and into her own. Last night was her first night in her own room in the crib, and let me tell you, BEST move ever! I layed her down about 9:00 PM, awake, she didn't make a peep, and was asleep 10 minutes later when I went to check on her! I was dreading having to let her cry herself to sleep, but my sweet girl just peacefully went to sleep. I was dreading having to wake up at 3:30 and walk clear upstairs to feed her, BUT my sweet girl decided she could make it until 6:15 to eat! After a quick bite to eat (Ok, not so much "bite") she was back asleep until 8:00! I guess the girl just likes some peace and quiet! I just put her down for a nap about an hour ago, and again, went right to sleep without a peep. What an angel, right?! I know I should have learned my lesson last time she started sleeping through the night and I got so excited and it backfired, but I couldn't help it. Cross your fingers that every night will be as great as last night!



4 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers for ya. I have to tell you how FREAKING SORE I am!!! I love it and kinda hate it cause seriously I can't even walk right. It looks like I have MS. Thanks so much for asking me to play I had so much fun! I'm the youngest one and probably the only one w/out kids and I'm pretty sure I felt it the worst.
that makes me sad! I am still trying to baby Sophie! I don't want my baby to be big! Your kids are so cute! I would love to know how you get Maxon to sleep in his own bed. Where did you get Maxons bed and Scouts darling bedding?
Landan has been sleeping on his own for a while now but only recently have I been laying him down for naps in his crib and letting him fall asleep which he does much to my delight. Dana was crying the other day because he used to rock Landan to sleep at night and now he just wants to lay down and fall asleep on his own - I think sometimes they are ready before we are - the hardest part is "letting" them grow up!
Wow, those are some big steps! I think your kids are growing up (sniff, sniff)! I'm sure it's great to have Scout sleep through the night huh? Has she continued with that??
Post a Comment