Sunday, February 15, 2009

XOXO



For Valentines day, Heather, Cohen, Marilyn, Matt, Lexi and Addi came and helped decorate some cookies to send to Josh in the MTC.  I don't know if they were as pretty when they got to him, as they are here, but it's the thought that counts right?



Cohen made this one extra special for uncle Joshy!
On Friday night we went to dinner and a movie with Marilyn and Matt.  We ate Tepanyaki (yum) and then we saw "He's Just Not That Into You".  I'm not gonna lie, I fell asleep a little during the movie.  It was my bed time!  I know, I'm a wimp, what are you gonna do?  What I saw of the movie was good though, pretty funny.
Yesterday Trent sent me a "pajamagram" for Valentines.  They're pink with Valentines conversation hearts all over them and very comfy.  We decided to go out for lunch instead of fighting the crowds for dinner.  I must say, the best idea we've ever had.  We had sushi at Yapona.  Later, I made dinner for us and it was basically as good as any restaurant (ok, not really, but at least we didn't have to wait 3 hours for it).  I made blue cheese crusted filet mignon, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.  Of course we popped open a bottle of bubbly too (Martinelli's).   
Trent laughed at me for taking a picture of our dinner.  Only a true blogger would understand.

I love my Valentine!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Noelle eats asparagas????? Sounds like a fun Valentines day.

I'm getting excited to play volleyball in a couple of weeks.

Yo said...

You are an amazing cook Noelle - very impressive. We almost went to Yapona for lunch as well but these days it takes me hours to get ready so we ended up getting Dominos for dinner.

Laici said...

That dinner looks amazing! That sounds perfect, go out for lunch stay in for dinner. I love that you took a picture, and I love how often you update. You're definitely a true blogger, through and through, and I love it.

Cheyn said...

Seriously impressed with the cookies! Did you have any luck with the volleyball team?

Brittany said...

That dinner looks delicious!! Way to go Betty Crocker!!! Sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day! Lots of yummy food!