Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm 15 months old!



Maxon is 15 months old and seems a little bigger every day.  He weighs 24 lbs 5 oz and is 30.5 inches.  He is such a fun kid and cracks me up all day long.  He loves to play with his legos and build stuff with daddy.  Mostly he likes to pull apart whatever you are building.  He is a good sleeper and goes to bed at 8:30 and usually wakes up between 9 and 9:30.  He is still napping twice a day, but will probably drop the second nap any day.  He is a very good eater and will eat pretty much whatever you put in his mouth.  The only thing he has every spit out was shrimp.  He is a very good big brother and loves Scout so much.  He loves to give her kisses and put her binky in her mouth when she cries.  He is at such a fun age right now and I love spending my days with him.

It snowed a few days ago and when he woke up and saw the snow outside he was just staring out the window wondering what the white stuff outside was and was dying to get outside and check it out.  I took the dogs out to potty and Maxon followed me out like he always does, he was bare foot and as soon as he stepped in the snow he froze and didn't know what to do.  So I took him inside and bundled him up and let him go play for a while.  He looked so cute all bundled up.


4 comments:

Brittany said...

I never thought about little kids seeing snow for the first time. I'm sure he was like "what the heck is that?" That's pretty cute!

The Lymans said...

You are so cute Maxon! We love you, Grandpa and Grandma

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

He does look very cute in his snow getup, Noelle. Tripp was pretty confused when he saw it to. I make him a snowball and he kept trying to wipe it off his hands. cute cute.

Andrew and Liz Orton said...

Thank goodness we're still in 75 degree weather! Looking at those pictures of Maxon in the snow is making me cold! I'm glad you finally found my blog spot! You gave me yours a while ago, I should have told you I finally have one too! :) I can't believe you're on number 2! Congrats! She is beautiful! I think she looks just like her mommy. Are you still playing any volleyball? I'll have to show you some more recent pictures of my Abby, our one and only for now.

Keep in touch numbnuts!

Love,
China