For the past week my days have been filled with...
This..
and this...
I know I've blamed Maxon's grumpy spells on "teething" many times, but I'm using that excuse again. 2 Sundays ago Maxon started feeling sick and had a fever and was not himself. He just laid around and wanted to cuddle on our laps, which is not like him at all. The next day he woke up at 7 AM rather than his usual 10 AM! He still had a little bit of a fever and wouldn't eat much and was SUPER grouchy. He kept sticking his fingers in his mouth and chewing on them. All this led me to believe he was teething. For the rest of the week, he pretty much acted the same way and wow, I had to learn a whole new kind of patience. It's a week later, and I've yet to see any new teeth popping through so... Is he hitting the terrible 2's early or what? He still can't seem to figure out the talking thing and I think it's getting very frustrating for him. He points all day long trying to show me what he wants and if I don't guess what it is that he's trying to tell me right away, he throws himself on the floor and freaks out. What happen to my little angel who never cries?!



5 comments:
I'm so sorry he has been sick. I bet he just isn't feeling good yet. I hope the fever is gone now. I do think they hit their terrible two's at different ages. Kate has hit hers at 3. He might have realized Scout isn't going anywhere and he might be acting out for the extra attention. I think being a mom is just a big guessing game and then narrowing things down to a solution.
Hang in there lil' buddy. Come over as much as you need! P.S. I really mean hang in there mom!
Hey Trent, I'm glad I found you! These blogspots are getting popular. Tammy is doing a one also, it must be a women thing.
I'm glad to see all is well. We'll have to keep in touch.
David Collins
collinsd@byui.edu
SO hard Noelle! I can't believe he usually sleeps til 10! That's awesome! He's still cute even if he has a grumpy face:)
Sounds like the angel days are gone huh? Just kidding! I'm sure it's just a phase or teething or something! He'll get back to his sweet self again soon....I hope....for your sake.:)
Post a Comment