Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look who's walking!



So last Saturday, one week before his 1st birthday, Maxon discovered his feet!  He's been taking 1 and 2 steps for a while, but not much more than that.  After we got home from camping last weekend, we were just hanging out and I stood him up and told him to walk to daddy, and he just did it!  After he did it the first time, he was so excited that he couldn't do more than a few steps after that before he'd just face plant, so we couldn't get a good video of it that night.  Since then, he's just getting better and more comfortable everyday and is now walking clear across the room.  He hasn't totally abandoned his knees yet, although I think it won't be long before he has it totally figured out and his poor little knees finally get a break from all the crawling!

5 comments:

The Bradshaws said...

Noelle, you are so good at bloggin and keeping it updated...I have a lot to learn from you :) Maxon is doing so good walking! Radley can walk across the room too, but he just chooses to crawl most of the time. It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I'm so glad that you are having a party for Maxon. We had two for Radley, but it was when all my family was here and then in Cali and I just didn't have the energy to do another one with friends...so we'll for sure be at Maxon's party so that they can play and hang out!

Tiffany P. said...

It's so cute to see them waddle! Cash took his first steps when devan was in alaska. I was joking the whole time before he left that Cash would start walking while he was gone and he really did! I totally wasn't expecting it. Wow, now they realy aren't babies anymore.

Brittany said...

Oh look at the little man walking!! How exciting! And just in time for his 1st birthday too! Yeah Maxon!!

Stacy and Tay said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Good thing you're having another one :) I've been enjoying some delicious bug cupcakes for the last couple of days!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

yay Maxon!! CUte video Noelley! Hope the pregnancy is going great!