Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm 11 months old!



Maxon is actually going to be 1 year old in just 1 month!  That boy has made me happier than I could have ever imagined.  It's crazy how much he changes every month.  He is no longer a baby, he's now a little boy.  He absolutely loves playing outside, I think he'd be happy just being out there all day long.  He's a little fishy and loves the water.  We go swimming at 7 Peaks a couple times a week and he loves it.  He has seven teeth right now, 4 on top, and 3 on bottom.  There are a couple others that look like they'll pop through anytime.  He loves clapping his hands.  He learned that a couple weeks ago.  He's getting a little more used to the little puppies.  He still hates when they get up in his face but he's getting better at pushing them away when they get too close.  If you ever thought changing a diaper was easy, you've never changed Maxon's!  I think grandma and Stacy would agree he is the wiggliest, hardest diaper you'll ever change.  He just doesn't have time to lay there while you change him.  He is a very good sleeper.  He goes to bed at 8:30 and usually wakes up between 9 and 9:30.  However, a couple months ago he started waking up at like 6:30 wanting a bottle, then he'd go back to sleep for a couple hours.  He doesn't wake up anymore at 6:30, but if I don't get him up for a bottle, he'll wake up around 7:30.  So my brain wakes me up every morning at 6:30, I go get him out of bed and give him 6 oz, then lay him back down and he sleeps until 9 or 9:30.  It's not a big deal to me because I can usually go right back to sleep, and get to sleep in.  He takes 2 naps during the day.  His morning nap is usually 2 hours, and then afternoon nap is 1-1 1/2 hours.  He is still the happiest, most easy going kid you'll ever meet.  He makes my days so fun and I love him more than anything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time has gone by fast! When are you due with your little girl? Do you have a favorite name yet? I don't hear much over hear, and Deco isn't one to keep up with news. I'm so excited for you and Trent!

Heats said...

Maxon is so dang cute. I am glad to see he loves the horse!

Tiffany P. said...

Hey, I'm going up Thursday and coming home Monday morning after Devan flies in. Just let me know what day and time and stuff and hopefully I can make it!

Brittany said...

Kids grow up so fast huh?? Pretty soon you'll have two to watch grow up before your eyes!