We spent the 4th of July playing in Blanding. We got there Wednesday night around 11 PM. That night was a little rough. Maxon didn't want to go back to sleep once we got there, so he screamed until about 12:30 before finally going to sleep. He woke up a couple times during the night and cried a little before going back to sleep. Then decided he wanted to get up and play at 6:30 AM! Niether of us do well with only 6 hours of sleep, but we managed. Thurday, Trent and I took Maxon to baby's hour with Marilyn, Oakley, Addi, Stacy and Taylor. Maxon loves the water. I even took him down the slide, and he didn't hate it. After swimming, the whole fam went up to the Blue Mtn. cabin for some lunch and 4-wheeling. Maxon and I didn't ride, we just hung out at the cabin. Mom and I were in charge of dinner Thursday night, and we made tons of food! We grilled steaks and corn on the cob, mom made some yummy pasta salad stuff, and I made raspberry break pudding for dessert. That night was midnight madness, and Trent played on a team with Stacy and Taylor and a bunch of their friends. Luckily, they lost their first 2 games and were home in bed by about 11 PM :) Friday morning, we got up and went to the parade at 10. It was as enjoyable as ever. After the parade we walked around for a little bit, then Trent took Maxon home for a nap and I stayed and hung out with mom and dad and Marilyn and her clan for a few hours. We ate good food, watched Jensen win $10 by climbing up the greased pole, then got snow cones and went home. Most of the kids went swimming over at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Carol's pool. I took Maxon over just to hang out and watch, but of course he ended up in the water. After swimming, Trent and I took Maxon to the Boxing. That's always fun to watch. Maxon didn't quite make it through the entire thing, so I ended up having to take him down off the bleachers onto the floor to play. I wasn't the only mom who ended up down there. Tiff w/ Cash, Kme w/ Tripp, Kelby w/ Berlin, Devan w/ Radley and Brielle w/ Krew. It was pretty funny. All the kids are within about 3 months of each other so they just played with each other until the boxing ended. After boxing, we went back to mom and dad's for some dinner. Maxon really needed a nap, so we didn't get to go to the Melodrama with everyone else. After Maxon's nap, we headed down to the park for the fireworks. Maxon was intrigued by the fireworks for about 30 seconds, then he was over it. It was a long, hot day, but we had fun. Saturday everyone went out 4 wheeling except me and Maxon, and Marilyn and her kids. We went to the park for a picnic, but it was a little windy so we didn't stay long. Since there are a few of my friends all with little boys about the same age, we wanted to get them together and take some pics. So we went over to Tiff's and got the boys together. It was not easy trying to get all the little boys to sit still and be happy to take a picture, but we got some decent ones. I took Maxon swimming again that afternoon with Cheyna, Cash, Shalie and Tripp. Maxon loved it of course. We even dunked his head under a little to see how he'd react and he didn't hate it. It started raining on us eventually so we left. That night Marilyn made french dip sandwiches, and we all just hung out in the backyard for a while. Sunday we got up and went to church, then headed home. It was a fun few days. We always love Blanding on the 4th.
Maxon loved playing on the tramp with daddy.
Here's Maxon and all his little buddies. Tripp, Cash, Maxon (with his goofy smile) and Radley
Daddy pushing Maxon on the swing
This was Maxon for the first 30 seconds of the fireworks, until he got bored with them.
Maxon and daddy hanging out before the fireworks. Maxon started doing this goofy smile and it's the funniest thing. He does it all the time. He cheeses real big, and his left eye kinda scrunches and it's way funny.
Daddy and Maxon swinging.



7 comments:
I'm lovin' that goofy smile!! It's so dang cute! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun in Blanding for the 4th! Maxon did tons of swimming!!:)
Those four little boys are so darn cute. I especially love Cash's little farmers tan. So cute. Sounds like you had lots of fun on the fourth. Don't you just love Blanding on the 4th?
Noelle! Those are cute pics, I am glad you had so much fun! Bummed we missed out. Next year!
His smile is way cute noelle. I'm sl glad we all got to go swimming! Too bad it was so freakin cold though
So where are the pics of your new puppy?? Did you change your mind?
That pic of our boys turned out pretty good considering their craziness. They will love to see that in about 15 years.
That was fun getting the boys together. I think we should make it a tradition and get one every year. You should Email those pictures. camiflannery@hotmail.com thanx noelley. i'm glad we got to hang out a little:)
Post a Comment