
Since we finally had what felt like our first real summer day (June 16th, are you kidding me?), Maxon and I decided to take full advantage of the hot weather. We went to 7 Peaks all day with some friends and had lots of fun. Maxon loved the water! I didn't know how he'd feel about it, and he was a little hesitant at first, but after a couple minutes he was lovin it. We mostly just hung out in the kiddy pool, but we did hang out in the wave pool for a while, and even went down one of the big slides together. He didn't love the slide, but at least he didn't scream.
Last night after we got back from 7 Peaks, and had a nap and a bath, we went up American Fork canyon to Tibble Fork Reservoir for some 4 wheeling with our friends, the Andrus'. We just had our 2 4-wheelers, 4 adults, a 3 year old, 2 babies, and a dog. We piled both families on the 2 4-wheelers and headed up to another really pretty lake, I think it was called Silver Lake. We looked pretty funny. On the Honda, Dave drove with the baby bjorn on with a 6 month old in tow, with Elyssa on back holding their 3 year old in front of her. On our 4 wheeler was Trent driving, with Elway inside his sweatshirt with his little head poking out, and me on the back with Maxon in the baby bjorn.
Maxon liked being on the 4 wheeler a lot more this time. I think because he was not right out front with the wind in his face probably helped a lot. It was a fun, exhausting day, but I'm so glad we finally got to start our summer!



5 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! You guys look really cute all piled on the 4-wheeler! The whole family! Cute!
Well more serious is the fact that you went to Seven Peaks and didn't even invite me! Talledega nights? ha it was lame but did you see blades of glory??? that one was good. seriously you don't even look pregnant in the picture and maxon is so freakin cute
okay i'll admit it, the prayer scene was kinda funny. especially when the wife gave herself a shout out for being super hot. lol. maxon is so dang cute noelle. we've got to get the boys together again soon. r u coming 4 the 4th?
Hurray for Summer!!! I'm so excited too! You had a busy day, but it looked like lots of fun. Can you believe how big our babies are?! Oh and I hear you on the stinky binky thing. Radley had one that was his favorite that I had to throw away...he had bitten it and then food got inside, it was gross. Luckily he likes MAM's, so I'm good to go, but I really just want to throw all his binky's out, but then he'll be having a rough moment and I'm lazy so I'll just stick in the binky, so bad of me, but it's not doing to be fun to break the binky habbit. Let's for sure plan a day at the park in Blanding with all the little boys around the 4th!
That looks like so much fun! You look so cute! I cant wait to go ride four wheelers this summer!
Post a Comment