And when I say a day, I don't mean a couple hours, or even a few hours, but an entire day! I'm jk Marilyn, it was a fun day. Tiring, but fun. Yesterday, Maxon and I joined Marilyn and her kids, and some of their friends, for a day with the elephants, giraffes, and tigers. I didn't know how Maxon would react to the animals, or if he would even care about seeing them, but he actually liked it. Especially the elephants. We went to the "elephant encounter", where they put a bunch of fruit and toys and stuff out for the 3 elephants and you just watch them. There's one elephant that is like the head elephant, and at one point, she decided to show her authority to the other 2 by letting out a loud noise (I don't know what an "elephant noise" is called). It freaked Maxon out. He jumped, and started clinging on to me. He liked it though. Maxon loves his cousin Lexi, and she is such a good helper. She came home with me after the zoo for a sleepover and I'm convinced I need to get me a permanent Lexi. She's so great with him and loves to play with him.
Since we were at the zoo all day, he skipped both naps. Considering how super tired he was from zero naps and cooking in the sun all day, he was in a surprisingly good mood. We topped off the day with some ice cream from Maggie Moo's.



2 comments:
I love maggie moo's! way yummy! So I think that elephant noise would have scared me to :). I know what you mean by the permanent lexi. I wish all the time that I had like an 11 year old daughter. they're so much help with babies!!
What a good day!! The zoo and icecream!!! That is a really cute picture of Maxon's smile!!
Post a Comment