20 Years Tag
20 Years Ago...
1. I was 4 years old and living in the same house I lived in my whole life.
2. I played with cousins all the time.
3. I'm sure one of my dogs had puppies and we used to put them in laundry baskets and haul them around the house.
10 Years Ago...
1. It was summer before freshman year and I spent most of my days with Tiff F, Tiff A and Leslie.
2. Played a lot of volleyball, swam at the dam a few times a week, made commercials at my house, played Rook til all hours of the night and ate a lot of R & R.
5 Years Ago...
1. I had just moved home for the summer after a year at UVSC.
2. Lifeguarded at the Blanding pool and got super tan!
3. Hung out with Scott the VISTA boy, and Platte (which usually meant Curtis was there too).
4. Went to Lake Powell a lot
5. Getting ready to make the journey to Virginia with Les for SVU!
3 Years Ago...
1. I had been dating Trent just over a year.
2. Went to Havasupai for the first time, which was awesome!
3. Was living at Summerwood for the 2nd time.
1 Year Ago...
1. Trent and I had been married just over a year.
2. We just bought our 2nd house and were loving it.
3. I was a month and a half away from finally meeting my little man, Maxon.
4. I was busy getting Maxon's nursery all finished.
5. I was working from home because I got grounded from driving after I passed out while driving and crashed my car into a tree.
So far this year I...
1. Found out I was pregnant.. Again!! And that a little girl would be joining our family!
2. Am currently working on putting in landscaping in our yard. When we moved in we just did sprinklers and sod and decided to wait a year to do everything else. So trees, bushes, flowers, etc are in the works.
3. Had to pay a lot of money to have our dang rockwall and driveway totally rebuilt :(
4. Am loving staying home with Maxon and not working much.
Yesterday I...
1. Took Maxon to 7 Peaks with some friends and loved it!
2. Went up American Fork canyon to Tibble Fork Reservoir with our good friends, the Andrus', to ride 4-wheelers.
Today I...
1. Ate breakfast and fed Maxon.
2. Went for a walk with Maxon and Elway.
3. Will work on the yard when Maxon takes a nap.
4. Will play outside with Maxon while dad works on the yard.
Tomorrow I will...
1. Go on a walk with Maxon and Elway.
2. Work on the yard.
3. Go visiting teaching
In the next year I will..
1. Become a mother of 2! Yikes
2. Celebrate Maxon's 1st birthday!
3. Probably find out I'm pregnant, again! (JK!)
4. Will take a vacation (with 2 babies? ya right!)
Now... I tag mom, Stacy, Heather, Camryn, Jolynn, Autmn, Bonnie, Tanya, Jacci, Jen, Jessie and Kristi.



3 comments:
I love reading this tag! It's fun to hear what people have been up to. By the way- -who is Scott the Vista boy?
Hahaha, you guys did always have puppies. I have a lot of memories at your house, Noelle. I can't believe you'll be a mother of two, you;ll be awesome!!
Oh my CRAP! VISTA!!! Seriously forgot about that summer! Remember when we went and spied on them at the house that the Siverts live in? And Juan would randomly go to your house and take all of your cups? And remember how you kissed vista on that roof watching fire works? ha ....where is vista now anyways?
Post a Comment