Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm 10 months old!!



Maxon is 10 months old which means he is going to be 1 year old in just 2 months!!!!!  I can't even believe that.  The time really has flown!  It's been such an amazing 10 months, and he has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined.  He is still just a happy little dude almost all the time.  Everyone always asks us if he ever even cries because it's rarely witnessed.  I've decided there has to be some kind of rule that if you have babies 15 months apart, they both have to be angels, don't you think?  If our little girl is as good as Maxon has been, I think I can handle it.  Maxon isn't walking yet, but he cruises when he crawls.  He walks around holding on to the furniture, and he'll let go for a couple seconds until he realizes he's standing by himself, then he'll hurry and sit down.  He had 3 more teeth come in, so he now has the top 4, and the bottom 2.  The 3 all came in at the same time and caused him a little pain.  He got a little sick for about a week, and he threw up a few times.  He was a trooper though, he's way tough.  He keeps outgrowing his pants.  I'll buy him new ones and by like the second time he wears them, they're high waters.  He dropped his third nap probably about a month ago, but still takes 2 good ones usually.  He'll usually wake up around 8 or 8:30, then go down for a nap about 2 1/2 hours after he wakes up.  That nap is usually 2 hours.  Then a couple hours later he'll take another nap for about and hour and a half.  I'm finally going to retire his stinky binky.  He has one binky that aunt Heather gave him that he loves and will not take any other.  It started getting pretty gross a while ago so I've been searching everywhere for another one like it.  I couldn't find it anywhere, so I've bought at least 10 other kinds to try and find one he likes.  But I haven't had any luck.  I think I finally found the same kind on the internet about a week ago and I ordered a couple of them.  They haven't come yet, but I'm just praying that he'll take them.  If not, I'm pretty sure we'll just be done with the binky.  Other than the binky trauma, everything is great.  He's super excited to have a little sister!

6 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

I'm glad Maxon's excited for the baby...ehh. OK so I totally forgot about that freaking camping trip, and it wasnt dry wash it was Johnson Creek. So funny, didnt I make everyone come home because of lightening? I've done that a few times in my life, everyone else would be annoyed but I was just sure we were all going to die.

Cheyn said...

Noelle! That is weird that he was too scared to call her. Sounds like his type though and as far as I know he is very single ha. Where does this girl live right now? Garrin and I are going to a concert at UVSC on the 30th of this month and would be a chill place for them to get together. Does he still have her number? We could even just have a cookout one of these weekends and all get together so he can meet her or something. What do you think? He needs a marriage buddy so him and garrin can hang out together and I can have another wife in the fam...

Brittany said...

He seems like such a good little boy! And he is dang cute too! I'm sure you'll have another cute angel as well!

Heats said...

Cute little Maxon. I guess I am the ONE place he cries at. Sorry!! At least I got the whole binkie thing right. (or wrong, depending on how you look at it!)

Cheyn said...

So I kinda talked to logan about it and I think he's dating someone. He's kinda sly and I don't wanna pry...but will find out more. He needs a girl and needs to have a child

Stacy and Tay said...

Can I maybe have one of your kids...I'll take Maxon or the new baby, it's your call; I just don't wanna go through the pregnancy. Let me know, thanks