Maxon had a birthday and turned 6 years old a couple weeks ago. August has been a little crazy so I'm just getting around to blogging about it. For his birthday he wanted to have a laser tag party. Since I was not exactly up for planning a party, I was just fine with that. He invited a few friends to Jack and Jills and played laser tag, bowled and had pizza and birthday cake. They had a blast and all I had to do was basically show up. It was great!
Stoakli, Scout, Brigham, Tyler, Matson, Maxon and Denver.
I love this boy more than anything. He is the sweetest, most tender hearted little guy I know. He is very responsible, and literally almost always does whatever I ask when I ask. He is a perfectionist and likes things exactly how they're supposed to be. He is the peace maker in the family and such a great big brother. I love you monkey!




0 comments:
Post a Comment