Denver and his buddy Maxon all dressed up for church
Saturday, July 21, 2012
11 months old
Author: Noelle
How can it be that this little sweet boy will be 1 year old in just a month?? I am so in love with him. He is the sweetest, happiest little guy. He is obsessed with hugs and kisses and will give them freely to anyone who asks (or doesn't ask, he's been known to give big hugs to other little babies he's playing with whether or not they want them). He loves talking on the phone. Whenever he sees someone answer the phone he puts his hand up to his ear and says "hi". And he'll put any other object up to his ear and say "hi". It's pretty dang cute. He has 5 teeth right now. 3 on top, 2 on bottom. He started out crawling with an army crawl and did that for a couple months, then he slowly started to figure out how to get up on his knees. If he's crawling on hard wood floor or tile he does a bear crawl up on his hands and feet with his bum up in the air. He's pretty dang fast at it too. He sleeps pretty good. Still thinks he needs to wake up between 6-6:30 for a bottle, but at least he goes back down. I pushed his bedtime back to 8-8:30, and ever since I did that he's still waking up for a bottle but will go back down til about 9. Takes 2 pretty good naps, between 1 1/2-2 hours each. Eats like a champ (obviously). Not walking yet but walks all over holding on to things so I don't think it will be long. Which I'm totally fine with. I hate the crawling stage. The faster we can get out of that and into walking I'm all for it. He likes to grab little tiny pieces of skin on my neck and pinch really hard and thinks it's dang funny. He also thinks it super funny to pull mine and Scout's hair. He'll look me in the eyes, grab a handful of hair, smile and pull. The madder I get at him, the harder he laughs. I just can't get enough of him. He makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment