Little man (or bubba boy as Scout likes to call him) is 3 months old
He seems to be growing like a weed and passing up all the little girls born a few months before him. He is so strong and I swear going to be walking any day. He'll probably have to figure out rolling over, sitting up, crawling.... things like that before walking I guess. Anyone who holds him can't believe how sturdy he is. I don't really realize it until I hold another baby and forget I have to support them.
He still gets plenty of love from big brother and sister. He is a pretty happy boy for the most part, until you put him in his car seat. He pretty much screams anytime he's in his car seat. He always wakes up happy in the morning. He's very vocal and lays there jabbering in his crib until I pick him up. As soon as he sees my face he gets a big ole grin on his face that melts my heart. It's not a bad way to start my day every day. He also loves to giggle. Sometimes him and I will get in a laughing contest where I start laughing at his cute little laugh so he laughs harder, so I laugh harder, it's pretty funny. He also loves to laugh and Maxon and Scout. He has officially been sleeping through the night since he was 8 weeks old. He hasn't slept less than 8 hours since Oct. 5th :) Makes for a much happier mama. His sister is still doing her part to wake us up EVERY night around 3 am, but that's another story.
I love this little guy to pieces. His big blue eyes make me happy.
We blessed Denver a couple weeks ago, on Nov. 6th. Trent did a great job and gave him a sweet blessing. Sometimes when I have things going on at my house I forget to get out the camera, even when it's an important event I need to document. Luckily grandpa Lyman got a few :)
Love this little nugget!








4 comments:
very cute....where did you get that outfit? I'm looking for a button up white shirt like that for my little guy, but can't find one anywhere.
Very cute pics and an adorable family! I really love that pic of you and Denver.
He is so adorable! I love how strong he is! He may walk before he crawls!
He is such a cutie! :) I LOVE the pic with all 3 of them! You guys sure make some adorable kiddos! :) We miss you guys...we need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment