It's official, I have no say in what Maxon and Scout are for Halloween. Maxon's awesome aunt Jessica made him this super cool Jedi knight costume for his birthday and he's been sure that was what he was being for Halloween ever since. Scout has been obsessed with Tangled since she first saw it and was dead set on being Rapunzel. Luckily they were both super cute, so I didn't even have to argue.
Little Denver on the other hand had no say in what he dressed up as. But I gotta be honest, I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. I was at the Disney store, Simba costume was 25% off, sold! But he was a dang cute Simba!
I didn't really get a decent picture of Denver, but as you can guess, he loved being Simba!
Happy Halloween!









2 comments:
Very cute!!!! Little Noelle looks is filling the princess role nicely and I love Maxon's tough face. Denver looks very very cuddly and warm! You are such a good mom Nole!!
Cute...Cute...and more cute!!!!
Post a Comment