Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Turkey Day



This year for Thanksgiving we decided to stay here and have a quiet little Thanksgiving at home. This decision was made the day before Thanksgiving so I had to try and throw together a full meal by myself. Thanks to the girls at ourbestbites.com I pulled it off. I made Kate's Thanksgiving turkey, the garlic-rosemary roasted baby potatoes and the Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan-Gingersnap Crust (YUM!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made a couple other dishes not from their site; Cheesy Cauliflower Bake and a Lemon Cream Cheese Pie (deeeelish!) For throwing a menu together the day before, I was pretty proud of my little meal I busted out. Those 24 hours I spent in the kitchen were totally worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for.

Life. is. good.

1 comments:

Danny & Rona said...

Your food looks amazing and so does your photography. I actually had to lick my computer screen that pie looked so real and yummy.