Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scouty is 18 months old!



My little girly is officially 18 months old going on 16! She is such a funny little squirt and has the attitude of a 15 year old. She's gotten very independant the last few weeks and HAS to do everything herself; has to walk down the stairs without holding you hand even if it means toppling down a few times, refuses to be carried anywhere, has to climb into the car by herself and climb up into the carseat without assistance, and HAS to buckle the carseat. If you try to do any of these things, get ready for a serious arched back, arms flying everywhere, screaming as loud as possible fit. But she is still cute as a bug and we love her to death.
Here she is sporting my latest sewing project. Cute right?

A few things about Scouty...
*Still a good sleeper (to bed at 8:30, wakes up between 8-8:30, naps about 3 hours every afternoon)
*Says mommy, daddy, Max, Dora, backpack, map, doggy, Halle, Elway, hot, bath, juice, toast.. and probably a few others I'm not thinking of. (that's about 11 more than Maxon said at this age, but we won't tell him that:)
*Loves to play games on mommy's and daddy's iphones.
*Favorite shows are Dora, Backyardigans, and Wonder Pets.
*Owns way more shoes than me (I guess we'll blame that on me, not her)

She is such a giggly little fun girl and I can't imagine our family without her! Love your guts Buggy!

4 comments:

JEN MARX said...

So cute! I can't believe you sewed that! It's adorable! And it looks complicated too. Did you use elastic tread??

Brittany said...

Cute stuff!! I love the dress! You're quite the seamstress! I'm impressed! Why do girls always want to be so independent?? That's exactly how my niece Tenli was/is.

Jessie said...

She is darling Noelle! I love the dress too!!

And seriously, her little sassiness sounds identical to Crew. Except with Crew, I have seen him produce some fits that I truly thought no 18month old was capable of!

Heats said...

Livvy says, "Scout just like her mommy!" So true. She is such a beautiful stink! I have yet to see her throw one of these fits. Not sure she is capable of it. I love her!