Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone!  We had a fun Easter weekend.  Saturday we had a picnic at a park just behind our house with Marilyn and her family and Jeremy and his family.  It was a little chillier than we thought so we ate quickly then came back to our house and did an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  Then the kids colored Easter eggs.  Easter morning I got up and made blueberry muffins.  Church was good.  We had an Easter program in sacrament meeting that was really good, what I heard/saw of it was good anyway.  I had to take Maxon out to the hall towards the end because he was being a stinker.  1:00 church isn't really his thing.  After church we came home and I made dinner, which actually turned out pretty good.  Then we walked up to the park for a while last night.  Then since Maxon didn't nap much, it was off to bed early for him. Today was the sunniest, nicest, best day!  Maxon and I went to Thanksgiving Point to the Farm with some friends.  Maxon wasn't super excited about it, and didn't really know what to think of the animals, but he did pet some horses and thought that was kinda cool.  I, like everyone else, am so so so over the cold weather!  When I got home and saw a sunburn ring on my neck/chest, I was so excited!  I am so ready for warm days, going on walks, playing outside, going swimming, etc!

6 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

yes warm weather!! I can't wait...i just love the change of the seasons, it keeps me interested :) I love blueberry muffins to!! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter:-)

Jeanine said...

Hey Noelle, so what job did Stacy take in NY? That is awesome that they are out there, are they going to be out there for good? You have to get her to start a blog so that we can keep up with her. I would to get to talk with her more regular.

Tye and Laici said...

Hi Noelle, Laici here. Sounds like you guys had a great Easter. Don't worry, I don't think 1:00 church is any baby or toddler's thing, heck, it's not my thing! I'm with you on the warm weather! I just talked to Dev, Congrats!!! Come check us out tyeandlaici.blogspot.com

Tye and Laici said...

Hey Noelle, turns out my blog page is laiciandtye.blogspot.com, not laiciandtye. You can't tell I'm new at this can you? :)

Tiffany P. said...

Hey, I havent talked to you forever. how's the pregnancy going?

Brittany said...

I am so so ready for winter to be over!! I got a little bit of a sunburn on my scalp when I was in Reno last weekend and was pretty excited about that too even though I absolutely hate getting sunburned.:) Maxon looked so cute in his little Easter outfit! He is so darn cute!