Monday, March 31, 2008

2 years and counting...



"They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them."

I have been married to my wonderful husband for 2 years now.  I can't believe we're already celebrating 2 years!  2 homes, 1 dog, and 1 1/2 babies later and we're still in love with each other.  It's been an amazing 2 years and I can't wait for what's in store!  I love you honey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I would have thought Deco and I would be married by now, but we're a little slow. lol. Anyway, happy day!

Tye and Laici said...

Cute pic guys! Congrats on your two years. Wow, you've had a lot go on in those two years, I'll bet that does make time fly. Here's to many more anniversaries!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Congratulations noelley! Do you think you'll be able to come for the party??? I know it's a long way and in the middle of the week, but we'd love to see ya!!!!

Brittany said...

Happy 2nd Anniversay!!! You guys seem like a great couple! And I can't believe how much you've done in 2 years.:)

Tiffany P. said...

Yay! That's great!

Tiffany P. said...

Yay! That's great!