
Logan & Maxon
Well, it's been a fun, lazy week in Blanding for Maxon and I. I think I've eaten at Subway every day since I got here, because unfortunately this is the last week of my parents owning it. As of the end of this month (which is like tomorrow) they will no longer be the owners. It's been nice having them own it, because whenever we have family functions we can always count on good Subway sandwiches. But I'm really excited for my mom to finally have some free time without the worry of Subway always on her mind. She spends ALOT of time down there. Anyway, other than Subway, our week has been pretty uneventful. Maxon has gone over to Kristi's and played with Logan a few times. Logan is a busy little boy, and I think Maxon is probably taking notes. He's really sweet though, always wants to give hugs and kisses to everyone, including the dogs, so hopefully Maxon is taking notes on that too. Maxon has been trying to get up to his hands and knees from his belly, so I think he'll be crawling in no time. He also is getting his first tooth! I was excited the other day when I noticed a little tooth poking up while he was sucking on my finger. He misses his daddy a lot and is so excited to see him in a couple days. I also miss his daddy and can't wait until he's home! I love you honey!
5 comments:
Noelle,
Those are such cute pictures of Maxon and his buddies. I have not seen Logan forever, his hair is awesome! ha ha.
noelle, he is darling!!! sophie is sortof at the same stage!!! its so fun!
Hey Noelle-- I found you through Tiffany's blog. I hear that your husband is from Nebraska! Does his family still live here? Your little boy is adorable and I love his name! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Noelle, Im liking this blog better! Not so Confusing for me ;) How are you? Maxon is getting so big!
I assume Trent made it home safe. So fun to finally be reunited!!! It was fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment