So apparently Internet Explorer has some issues with viewing my other blog so since 95% of the world uses Internet Explorer, I'm back to using Blogspot. I transferred all my old posts to here to it's all up to date!
HEY!! I'm happy you found me! Life is pretty good for us in Blanding, We love being here. I had no idea that you had a kid! He is so dang cute. I love his name, that's so original. How are you guys?
HELLO. i am a girl named noelle, married to a boy named trent. together we are raising our three kids and stumbling through this thing called parenting. with a five year old, three year old and a one year old, things can get pretty interesting around here. each day is an adventure and i wouldn't want to spend it with anybody else.
1 comments:
HEY!! I'm happy you found me! Life is pretty good for us in Blanding, We love being here. I had no idea that you had a kid! He is so dang cute. I love his name, that's so original. How are you guys?
Post a Comment