Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm 6 months old!




Maxon is 6 months old today! I really can’t believe it was 6 months ago that I was laying in that hospital bed. I remember before he was born I would go into his nursery sometimes and just sit in the rocking chair by myself and wonder if he was ever really going to come out of me. I was so ready for him to join my life and that extra week he took to come was the longest week of my life. Just a few days ago I was in his room just cuddling and rocking him in the chair and remembered back to when he was still in my tummy and was just so happy that he was there to cuddle with. He really is the sweetest little boy ever. It’s so sweet to so him and his daddy playing together. The other night he fell asleep laying on Trent’s chest and it was the cutest thing ever! He has his daddy wrapped around his finger.
He had his 6 month check up yesterday and is still on track to be tall like daddy. He is 27” long and weighs 16 lbs 8 oz. He’s sleeping through the night now, thank heavens. He goes to bed at 8:30 then wakes up between 6 and 7 to eat, then goes back to sleep til 8 usually. He rolls all over the place and sits up on his own really well. It has been such an amazing 6 months and I’m so blessed to be his mom. I love him more every morning when I see him smiling up at me from his crib.

1 comments:

Bev said...

He's so cute! He looks so much older than 6 months! I guess 'cause mine is still bald! I'm glad you're enjoying being a mother.