Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Romie babe is 6 months old



Someone tell me how I blinked and my baby was suddenly 6 months old!  I'm so ready for her to stop growing and just stay little.  What can I say about this sweet babe?  She is so easy going and happy and has been since day 1.  She's sleeping like a champ.  She usually goes to bed about 8:30, wakes up for a bottle at 6, then back down til about 8:30.  Some days, like today, she skips that 6 am wake up call and just sleeps til 8:30, those are the best days.  She naps great too.  2 hours in the morning, and 2 hours in the afternoon.  She really is the perfect baby.  Plus she's the cutest, so that's just a bonus.  Those chubby cheeks she was born with?  Yep, she's still sporting those proudly.  Some days I think I could actually eat her because she's just so cute.  At her 4 month check up (which was actually at 5 months) she weighed 18 lbs 4 oz (big girl) and was 27.5"!  She's a pretty good mix of all the kids.  She's darker hair, eyes and skin, like Maxon and Scout, but her features remind me more of Denver.

She is going to be the toughest girl ever.  She gets bounced and thrown around all day long by Scout and Denver.  It doesn't really even phase her anymore, she just lays there and takes it.  Sometimes if they're getting a little rough, she'll give me that look like, "ok mom, time to intervene!"  We all just love her to pieces.

0 comments: