Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rome update



Little miss Rome is 2 months old.  She's such a sweet, easy going baby.  And it's a good thing, because I feel like all she does all day is get hauled around from place to place.  She's pretty content in her swing, so that's nice when I have things to do or other kids demanding things (which is pretty much all day long).  We blessed Rome a couple weeks ago and daddy gave her a perfectly sweet blessing.  All of my family was in town for Lexi's wedding, so they all got to be there.  I'm so grateful for a supportive family and so grateful my kids have lots of cousins and aunts and uncles who love them so much.  Rome is #20 grandchild for my parents, 10 boys and 10 girls.  And she's # 7 for Trent's parents. She's got lots of older cousins to look up to.
Miss Rome all dressed up in her Sunday best for her big day...



Our family!  Love these people!

0 comments: