Monday, September 2, 2013

My kindergartner!



Maxon started kindergarten last week and I can hardly believe it.  How in the world is he big enough to go to real school??

His teacher is Mrs. Ericson and so far he's loved it.  The first day I dropped him off, he went running into his classroom and almost forgot to even tell me goodbye!  He was super excited and has loved every day since.  His only complaint... his classroom is hot :)  There's a kindergarten bus that picks him up every day, and then he rides the bus home with the big kids.  There are a bunch of kids on our street that all walk home from the bus stop so he gets to tag along with them to walk home.  He just doesn't seem big enough to be riding buses to school and stuff!  But I guess he is.  Love this boy!

0 comments: