This year I told Maxon we would plan a birthday party for him and he could invite all his friends. After agreeing to this, my normal party planning self was totally dreading it. I think the 9 months pregnant thing had something to do with it. But I had already promised him, so the party had to go on. I decided to less I had to plan and organize the better off I would be. So we decided on a water party outside where the kids could entertain themselves I didn't have to organize any games or anything. Luckily I have awesome family and friends who helped me with everything and I didn't have to do much besides sit under the shade tent and sip my diet coke.
My cupcakes. They weren't very exciting, but I don't think they kids even cared!
Kids goodie bucket
Kids get thirsty running around in the sun!
Marilyn and Heather both have awesome blow up water slides that they were nice enough to let us borrow for the party, and they were a big hit!
All the kids also got squirt guns to run around and squirt each other. They all seemed to think it was more fun to shoot me than each other though.
Tyler taking a break and catching some rays.
Present time!
Cupcake time!
When all was said and done, I think the party was a success. The kids had lots of fun and I didn't even plan a million things for them to do. I also need to give a big shout out to Mykin for letting us use her backyard. It was perfect! And thanks to Trent, Heather, Brandalyn and Marilyn for helping me set everything up (and by helping me, I mean doing it all!). Now I can have this baby!


















1 comments:
Why are there never pictures of you on this thing???
Post a Comment