Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving



As usual we made the trek to Blanding to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Lyman clan. We sent Maxon down with Jeremy and Heather on Sunday and traded for Livvy. Apparently we got the better end of the deal because they got to deal with a puking Maxon for 3 days! Poor little dude was sick! I felt like the worst mom ever that I wasn't there to take care of him but luckily he had Heather and I know she took great care of him! Thanks again! We left for Blanding Tuesday about 2:30 (a few hours earlier than planned because we were scared of the huge blizzard that was supposed to hit that night.... that apparently never did!). Anyway, we made it there safely which is all that matters. Wednesday was spent making pre-Thanksgiving preparations. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday which consisted of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, yams, rolls, corn, cauliflour soup and of course... lots of PIE!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


And of course the trip to grandpa and grandma's wouldn't be complete without riding Paco!


I have so much to be thankful for! Bur most importantly my family and the Gospel! They are my everything! Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: