Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween 2010



This year I really wanted Maxon and Scout to be Buzz Lightyear and Jessie the cowgirl for Halloween. No one told me my 3 year old would have an opinion on what he wanted to be! Somewhere he got the idea in his head that he wanted to be Batman, he doesn't even know who batman is! But he insisted he was going to be batman. So I finally gave up on my Toy Story dreams and took him to Target to find a Batman costume. Well, of course when we got there and he saw an Iron Man costume he was dead set on that. I wanted him and Scout to kind of go with the same theme, but the only thing I could think of that went with Iron Man was Pepper Pots, and I didn't know how to pull that off so I just let Scout choose hers too. She saw this little pony and was in love. So here they are.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

And here's our awesome pumpkins!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute Noelle!! I love the costumes and the pumpkins! Great job!

Heats said...

How did I not see these cute costumes?? That pony-girl is funny! So about the batman costume thing....ya, that might have been us...Cohen was superman and well superman needed a sidekick... and Cohen told Maxon he had to be batman! But Maxon told us that Iron Man was better than Batman because Iron Man just killed people. (maybe that will make Trent feel better to know that he doesn't just play babies when he comes over :)