The middle and top layer were Chocolate Fudge cake with white chocolate truffle filling and covered in vanilla buttercream icing. The whole cake was covered in MMF. For recipes, go here! If any of you are ever needing a cake made for anything, I would love to make you one!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Wedding Cake
Author: Noelle
This weekend I got to make a wedding cake for a girl in my ward. I had a lot of fun doing it and was happy with how it turned out. The picture is bad lighting, but the cake was white with blue ribbon.

The middle and top layer were Chocolate Fudge cake with white chocolate truffle filling and covered in vanilla buttercream icing. The whole cake was covered in MMF. For recipes, go here! If any of you are ever needing a cake made for anything, I would love to make you one!
The middle and top layer were Chocolate Fudge cake with white chocolate truffle filling and covered in vanilla buttercream icing. The whole cake was covered in MMF. For recipes, go here! If any of you are ever needing a cake made for anything, I would love to make you one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
awesome!
Wow Noelle, Is there anything you dont do! :) That cake is amazing!
Great job!
You're talented Noelle! What a beautiful cake!! That's awesome!
I was going to echo the earlier comments - bball, vball, sewing, nose surgery, now cakes? Seriously - anything you don't do??
You're amazing.
It looks and sounds amazing! I hope you are feeling okay!
AMAZING!!!!
You are so talented! I wish that you lived closer so that we could taste some of your amazing creations. I hope your nose heals quickly!
Post a Comment