
Somehow Scout is 6 months old. Anyone who knows her will tell you she is the sweetest, most easy going baby you'll ever meet. She's completely content with herself and will entertain herself for hours. She has just recently starting rolling a lot and loves to be on the floor with a bunch of toys and she'll just roll around and play with all of them. She'll also lay there on there on her back and stare at the TV (not great parenting, but don't judge, you know you've all done it!). She loves her saucer and will usually spend an hour or so playing in it before she's ready to move onto something else. She laughs and smiles all day long. She's getting super chubby. In this first picture you can see when I put the little leg warmers on her her thighs totally bulge out the top, I love it! Why can't that be cute on me!? At her 6 month check up she weighed 17 1/2 lbs. She loves being outside. Any warm day we get I try to take advantage and spend as much time outside as we can. She's sleeping good. She usually wakes up between 6 and 7 AM for a bottle, then lays back down for a couple hours. She stopped nursing at about 5 months. I'm not sure why, but both her and Maxon both started fighting it at about 4 months. She eats baby food usually just one meal a day, and the rest is just formula. She naps twice a day. Morning nap is usually about 10-12 and afternoon is usually about 2-4. I usually get at least a little time when her and Maxon are both napping at the same time. She loves when Maxon plays with her and tickles her belly. They're really cute together. She just laughs and smiles whenever he comes near her. He loves to give her kisses and hugs (and an occasional kick to the head). It's so much fun watching her learn new things. Even though Maxon was this age not too long ago, I kinda forgot how much fun it is watching her go through all the little stages.


How cute is that? Her hair is extra fuzzy in this picture. She's eating carrots and about 2 minutes before I took this picture she sneezed and showered me with carrots! ha She loves sitting in her little bumbo seat. A good mom probably wouldn't put her in it on the counter. (I promise I never leave her there when I'm not watching, it's just convenient to feed her in!) She's such a sweetie and we love her death!
4 comments:
What a great little tribute to Scout. She is getting cuter every day, noelle. I love the bulging thighs with the leggings...so flippin cute. I'm glad she's been such a great baby for you.
She is so so cute!! You and Trent should have like 6 more kids!! They're just gorgeous...you should produce more!!:) And I too love her bulging thighs in her leggings.:)
You know how I feel about that sweet thing! I can't believe she is 6 months!
6 months old!!! When the crap did that happen? It all goes by so fast, before I know it my little girl will be 6 months. I still need to get some tips from you on having two...sometimes I worry that Radley will seriously injure a little baby!
Post a Comment