
Trent and I celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss on Tuesday! And bliss it has been! How could it not be with 2 babies added to the mix?! It really has been an amazing 3 years. I couldn't ask for a more hard working, sweeter husband. I think most would agree that becoming a daddy has softened Trent up. He loves those babies more than anything and there is nothing in this world that makes me happier than seeing him melt when he holds them. I can only hope the next 3 years hold as much excitement (and babies....) as the previous! Thanks for a great 3 years! I love you baby!



5 comments:
Congrats! I didn't know...I would have watched the kids for you.
I guess you were at my house anyway...what a friend!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are doing pretty good, 3 years, 2 kids...you could have like 10 kids if you wanted :) That vball tourney looked like soooo much fun! Good for you guys. Hope we see you guys soon!
In the next 3 years I anticipate 4 more kids! You are a great mom - and just think how soft Trent will be with 6 kids!! lol. Congrats! Love you!
Congrats on the 3 Years!
Post a Comment